Tuesday, April 14, 2009

12th April Sermon Discussion - "Fix Your Eyes Upon Jesus"

Scripture Reference: Hebrews 12:1-2

1. Warm Up: Let’s close our eyes & try to visualize Jesus in our mind… Let’s not rush this but take a moment to meditate and fix our spiritual eyes on Jesus…
2. What do you see as you visualize Jesus in your mind?

  • I see a God who is a Loving Father, loving me, treasuring me, taking care of me
  • I see a God who is Almighty & All Powerful.
  • I see a God who is Wise & Creative.
3. Let’s reflect on the 3 points which Senior Pastor shared would happen when we fix our eye on Jesus:
  • We know WE ARE PRECIOUS - Do you feel that God treasures you?
  • We know WE HAVE POWER - Do you feel that you are living a victorious Christian life?
  • We know WE HAVE PURPOSE - Are you satisfied with what you are experiencing in your Christian life?
4. As a Cell Group, let us fix our eyes on Jesus and pray for each other to enter the Dimension of Faith.
Let’s ask the Lord to anoint us with a new Faith to rise up so that we can experience His Power in our Lives!


0 comments: