Saturday, June 13, 2009

God CAN use YOU!

Just today as I was walking home from school, I came across this "walking beggar" who was begging money from everyone he came across. He was walking with his crutches and his left leg was missing (most probably due to amputation or something). At first when he came towards me, I didn't give him any money and walked away. But then something in my heart reminded me to go and bless him.

Remembering about the 100k and what God has done for me, I went and blessed him with my money as he said he doesn't have enough money to eat. I prayed for God to bless him and told him about how God actually wants to bless him and after this whole thing, he was so grateful and he kept thanking God. :) He only gave me his name, as he doesnt have a handphone and he lives in his friend's home.

I invited him to Chinese service and he was quite receptive when I told him about Jesus and how He wants to bless him. I can't contact him, but I just pray that he will, one day come to church! :)
-----------------------------------------------

Another time was when I was on the way home at Yio Chu Kang MRT station. I saw this man who is blind and selling tissues. As God has convicted me, I approached him. After talking with him for a while, I realized that he is also a Christian! As I went on further, he actually opened up to me that his finger is hurt and need healing from the Lord.

So, seizing the opportunity, I whipped out my 100K blessing card and shared with him. He told me that he needed healing from the Lord, employment & career, financial freedom and family harmony. So I prayed for him on all these areas.

Amazingly after I prayed for him, I saw more and more people coming to buy tissue from him and also giving him more money than needed! When the uncle asked to return their change, they refused and walked off. Some of them even gave him money and didn't even take any tissue from him! Praise God! Our God is so amazing. He answers and hears our prayers!

I hope that after this testimony, you will be encouraged! :) Therefore, do not give up in doing the 100k blessing! You never know who among you will come to know the Lord because of you! :)

by Joanne Liew


1 comments:

ps eugene said...

Dear Joanne, thank you so much for shairng, i am personally so encouraged and i am sure it will encourage many too. God Bless.

ps eugene