Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Campus Superstar - Rachael Chang

"I have been experiencing God's grace and love throughout this competition. The spiritual family, my cell leader and sisters, have been very supportive of me. I truly thank God for this spiritual family and for His hands of protection over me in this season of my life. I wanna shine for Jesus!" - Rachael

"I've seen how God is showering His love for her from the start of her salvation till now. She has grown a lot in this journey. Using the gift that God has blessed her with, she took part in this competition to fulfill her late mum's last wish of seeing her sing and win the singing contest.

Her dad's presence has been a great comfort and encouragement as he is very busy with work, seldom spending time with her. But he has been there supporting her in all ways these few Mondays. Bought food for supporters, paying for transport, paying for props and his presence at studio every time she competes etc.

Also, her group of friends who are there without fail every time she competes. Cell group sisters, Daphne and Olivia, helping her with fan blog, making of posters, being there to support her etc. by God's grace, she managed to gain favour from audience and judges." - Shi Ying, Rachel's cell leader

Catch Rachael on Campus SuperStar on Channel U, Monday @ 8:00pm. Vote for her too @ http://css2009.mediacorptv.sg/

Photo source: http://rachaelfc.blogspot.com (Rachael's Fan Club Blog)


0 comments: