Friday, March 20, 2009

Open Letter to Ps Nina from Jhee

Hello Ps Nina,

Firstly, I want to thank you for speaking into my life at this Conference. I saw in you a life example of FAITHFULNESS and OBEDIENCE to the Lord. You did this by just standing up to speak, on platform, despite the obstacles you have to face personally, and that to me was a great learning point. You have demonstrated FAITHFULNESS and OBEDIENCE.

I did not just see that from the words you spoke, but from a LIFE that demonstrated it.
Secondly, I am very proud of you as the Spiritual Mother of this church. Many times it was said, on pulpit, that you have and will release women into the ministry. I want to add on to that, I believe that you have released MEN into believing in God, to top us up in our weaknesses.
My spirit is changed. I may be doing the same thing, but now with GREATER depth of faith.
Thirdly, I processed with some of my cells about my learning (not cognitive learning but more affective), when you stood up to speak, many shared that they felt the same way too. There are many who are impacted by the fact that you stood up to speak.

I pray that this would encourage you - when you speak, you demonstrate a life submitted to the Lord. That speaks to me POWERFULLY.

Thank you Pastor, and may God continue to use you mightily. :)

Hee Jhee (red t-shirt in photo above)
Ps Eugene Seow's 12


0 comments: