Monday, March 2, 2009

Shining in Campus Superstar - Rachael Chang

In this round when I got eliminated.. I really wanna thank God because he gave me peace in my heart. He touched my heart & took away my sadness...I thought I would feel sad or down but in fact I never felt any pain.

All I would like to say is that I let everyone down.. but it's ok.. God gave me the confidence & motivation to do my best in the revival round..

I will do whatever it takes & do my utmost.

Anyway, I wanna thank Mamag, Shiying..JWSS school mates... Colin, last year's classmates.. and dorothy for all the never ending support & presense for my rounds through this whole thing..

I will not let all of them down & those that voted for me at home too..

Thank you so much..

I hope you'll will await to hear my improvement & my revival round song..

I will do it for the glory of God, my mum.. all my supporters & myself !

Catch Rachael in the "Revival Round" on Campus SuperStar on Channel U, TONIGHT @ 8:00pm. Vote for her too @ http://css2009.mediacorptv.sg/

Photo source: http://rachaelfc.blogspot.com/(Rachael's Fan Club Blog)


0 comments: